Does your child find spelling and reading difficult?
Language and Speech offer a range of assessments that can pinpoint the individual skills your child may have difficulties with.
- Phonemes - being able to identify the individual sounds in words
- Segmenting - breaking words up into syllables and individual sounds
- Blending - taking syllables or individual sounds and combining them to make words
- Manipulation - deleting and substituting words and syllables
We can help your child apply these individual skills to work on literacy-based tasks. Such as:
- Writing stories
- Reading texts and answering questions